A range of subjects are covered including:
- What is First Aid for Mental Health?
- Identifying mental health conditions
- Providing advice and starting a conversation
- Drugs and alcohol
- First Aid for Mental Health action plan
- First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace
- A large range of Mental Health conditions covered in detail
Summative practical assessment is ongoing by the instructor each day, along with a written assessment on each day.
Upon successful completion of the qualification assessment, Delegates will be awarded the Ofqual regulated Level 3 Award in Supervising First Aid for Mental Health (RQF).
This qualification is valid for three years from the date of achievement. It is strongly recommended that the learner attends annual refresher training. The learner will need to complete the full course again to re-qualify for a further three years.